loveee is what makes you smile when you’re tired (; A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the other one. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Friday, May 17, 2013

GLO Portfolio Parent Invitation

Dear Mom and Dad,

You are invited to take a look at my GLO Portfolio I have completed for this quarter showing some of my work I ave done for the three core classes (english, physics, and history) over the past school year. After you are done reviewing and looking over my portfolio please comment below and answer this question " What did you learn about your child's achievements and experiences in MeneMac this past year?" Thank you for taking time out of your day to look over my portfolio. Link to my portfolio: http://linaann88.wix.com/gloportfolio-lina#!about/c20r9

1 comment:

Lina Nguyen said...

Lina,
I can see how much you have grown the past two years. Comparing your freshmen year portfolio to this years I see that you have grown so much as a student. And from watching over you as you do your work I know it may be hard at times but you really do seem to enjoy it. Keep up with the good work!

-Mie Kagoi